Are you an Earth Angel?
31 Signs You’re An Earth Angel!
- You always have an idea or solution to offer and love helping people.
- You are a fantastic support person in the lives of almost everyone you know.
- You are always looking for a better way to do something.
- You rarely ask for help because your frame of reference is to serve others. Being helped is
sometimes confusing for you.
- You may feel insecure in some of your relationships. You can easily sense if someone is holding back
and you feel the need to seek regular reassurance from them. Additionally, you struggle to
understand why this approach doesn’t work well.
- You have a grace that inspires people and you can lift peoples energy and spirit without much effort
- You accept others wherever they are – even those that some can’t even tolerate
- You always see a silver lining in every situation and You always see the good in people
- You think in terms of possibility and potential
- You have incredible gifts in the areas of writing, art, music, and healing
- People seek them out to release fears and other painful memories and emotions
- You aren’t so great about managing responsibilities, time, or boundaries
- As children, Earth Angels have a tendency to be diagnosed with various cognitive disorders because
of their lack of concern for the material world
- You have no tolerance for anyone in pain. It’s your nature to reach out to those who are suffering.
Sometimes this means that you attract people who have a victim mentality.
- You feel lost when faced with extreme anger and you tend to avoid conflict. You want to experience
only happiness so avoid confrontation when possible.
- You constantly worry that you are bothering others. You frequently apologize and check in with
those around you to see how they are feeling about you.
- It disturbs you when you can’t sense that your loved ones are connected with you.
- You are not comfortable with your physical body – especially your feet. As an angel, you have
trouble staying grounded.
- Those around you often ask, “Where did you go just then?” because it seems you are often day
dreaming or not paying attention.
- You often provide an alternative or big picture perspective in group settings
- You aren’t competitive in your personal or work life. You want to see everyone win.
- You can serve others without drawing attention to yourself. You give without being seen and work
as an invisible force behind the scene.
- You are sensitive to urban settings and the reality of modern life
- You have a tendency to feel different or even alienated from others. You can remember being
teased as a kid because of your different interests and behavior
- You have a tough time being a part of crowds because you feel overwhelmed by the energy of so
many different people.
- You grew up feeling that you couldn’t relate to your immediate family. You feel less connected with
your physical family or you were sent specifically to an emotionally distant or dysfunctional family in
order to help them.
- People you don’t know very well tend to tell you incredibly personal things about themselves.
- People tell you that you look younger than you are.
- You have a history of addiction in your family.
- You have a clear and strong sense of purpose. Even though you may struggle to know how to
manifest this purpose on Earth, you know you must work to help, teach, and heal others.
- You love the idea of freely spreading love, compassion, and guidance.
Always with Light & Love Angels!