Five Types of Acceptance
- Acceptance of What Is: Accepting what you observe with neutrality rather than having any emotional charge, good or bad, about it. If you have a charge about it, you are not in Acceptance.
- Acceptance of Self: Accepting all of you—your humanity, as experienced largely through your personality or ego, as well as your Divinity, which is experienced when you are Awake within your Authentic Self.
- Acceptance of Others: This means Accepting everyone based on your understanding that we are all, literally, in this life together and that everyone is, in Spiritual Reality, a Divine Being having a human experience.
- Acceptance of the World Just as It Is: Accepting everything that is presently happening on this beautiful planet as well as everything that has ever happened here.
- Acceptance of God: Accepting the possibility that there is more going on in our lives than what we observe in physical-world reality. It means Accepting the possibility that there is purpose behind it all, regardless of whether we perceive or believe it.
My Angels, I know life throws us for whirl winds once in a while and we are uncertain why certain things happen, why someone is the way they are, why the change, etc. But, know that you will have great peace of mind if you just stop and breathe, inhale all the questions you have deeply and then exhale all that you cannot control, cannot comprehend, and just let it ALL go! My Angels, Acceptance in life is key – Accept who you are and know that you are always changing and growing, accept this Life and get out there and be amazing because I KNOW you ALL are and have so much more to offer! I have Faith in ALL of you and send you so much LOVE!!
“God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; the courage to change the things I can; and the wisdom to know the difference. “ ~Serenity Prayer~