Enlightenment Angels has been nominated for the “Sunshine Blogger Award” and would like to thank Toast and Tea Together – https://toastandteatogether.wordpress.com/ from the bottom of my Angelic heart and soul for such a nomination. What an honor to be nominated and be apart of such inspirational bloggers. This award, as they say, is about spreading the love and meeting other interesting bloggers.
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person/people who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from your nominators.
- Nominate eleven other bloggers and give them eleven questions.
- Like what I mentioned before, this is to spread the love and I’m doing these awards so that we’ll meet interesting bloggers. Please do check out all of the blogs I nominated and follow them if you like.
Here are Diana’s questions:
1. What was the last thing you ate?
Spinach and Quinoa salad and soup
2. Did you use your bare hands or did you use fancy utensils?
Haha, fancy utensils
3. Did you eat your food quickly or slowly? One by one, piece by piece?
Slowly and enjoyed with company
4. Why did you do that?
For digestion purposes of course. Haha
5. Are you out of your mind?
6. What is the most important thing in this world?
7. Who is the most beautiful person you have ever met?
8. What is the most delicious food you have ever eaten?
This question is not a good one for me because I am not a food person.
9. What food were you afraid to try but turned out to be something really great?
Same as #8
10. Will you ever try to eat bugs?
Haha, probably not, but if our livelihood comes to it and we all have no other choice, well then… we all might have to.
See #10. 🙂
With all this said and in the spirit of the nominations, I nominate the below bloggers for their always awesome posts, inspiration, and photos. Can’t I just nominate everyone? 🙂
1. Retiree Diary – https://retireediary.wordpress.com/
2. Dream Big, Dream Often – http://dreambigdreamoften.co/
3. Getting Through Anxiety – https://gettingthroughanxiety.wordpress.com/
4. The Pagan Poet – http://thepaganpoet.com/
5. Shut That Negative Noise Off – https://emmaonegrete.wordpress.com/
6. The Lonely Author – https://thelonelyauthorblog.wordpress.com/
7. At the Table, On My Plate – https://soulspeak2013.wordpress.com/
8. Charles French – https://charlesfrenchonwordsreadingandwriting.wordpress.com/
9. Becca and Alex Foss – http://roamwildandfree.com/
10. TJ Paris – https://amaviedecoeurentier.wordpress.com/
11. Anything is Possible – https://joannaoftheforest.wordpress.com/
(I am not sure how to get these highlighted so you can just click on them. Can anyone help me with that?)
- Why did you start blogging?
- What have you gained and/or learned through blogging?
- Do you have a day job and blog from work or where do you blog from and how do you find the time?
- Do you blog on vacation?
- Where is your most memorable moment?
- What is your favorite type of music to listen to while blogging?
- Have you ever danced like no one is watching? 🙂
- What is your next big adventure?
- Do you go outside – look up into the bright blue sky – and just breathe it all in with your eyes closed? If not, you should try it..
- Do you meditate to release the stress from the day and life?
- Have you ever gotten a massage to release stress from the day and life?
- ** If you have not done #10 & #11 – I highly recommend it. 🙂
NOW, I NOMINATE ALL OF YOU FOR THIS AWARD BECAUSE ELEVEN NOMINEES ARE NOT ENOUGH. ALL OF YOU DESERVE TO BE FOUND AND VISITED. 🙂 I HOPE YOU JOIN IN!
**Please do check out all of the blogs I nominated and follow them if you like. They as well as many other are awesome!
Always with LIFE, LIGHT, POSITIVITY, STRENGTH, BEING THE WARRIOR WITHIN, GUIDANCE, and LOVE!