I received this and thought this was great information to share. We always need a Mood Booster don’t we…
If you’re feeling stuck in a mental rut, climbing your way out can sometimes seem impossible.
Today I would like to share with you a few baby steps you can take when you’re feeling overwhelmed, stressed, or especially down:
- Lower your shoulders and release your jaw. We tend to hold tension in these places, so bring awareness to them when you’re feeling stressed out.
- Talk to a stranger. We’re social beings, so talking to a stranger can give you a small boost of endorphins that boost your mood. My local food mart is a great place to strike up a conversation with a stranger. Only yesterday, I met a local who had worked on the film set of Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome who still receives Christmas cards from the actors in that show – created some 30 plus years ago!
- Change your scenery. If you’ve been huddled in your bedroom all day, just moving to the living room can make a world of difference. Better yet, if you’re able to, take a walk outside and get some fresh air.
- Want a quick, 2 minute exercise? Take a power pose! (Who could believe that putting your feet up on your desk could alter your mood for the better!?) More on this here.
- Act out some happy movements. Even if you’re not feeling ecstatic, things like skipping, jumping, or even just throwing your hands in the air, can make you feel happier.
- You could also take a 30 minute listening break to our popular Happiness Frequency YouTube music video.
Pin this email up on your fridge and reach out to it whenever you need a little pick me up.
Much love to you today,
Thank you, Jason! This is amazing and a HUGE help!
Always with Light & Love Angels!!
2 thoughts on “DIY Mood Boosters – Jason Stephenson/Relax On Me”
Not sure helpful for me. Got some bad news cancer stuff. Well , I’m 72 now time to accept and manage my decline.
Hi Carl! You stay positive and keep the Faith ok! Keep fighting and I’m here if you want to talk. Sending you lots of light, hugs and prayers. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻💜
Comments are closed.