ART AND BEAUTY IMAGES FOR YOU: The islands of the Pacific Ocean_5 MACQUARIE ISLAND Author: M. Murphy . Source: fr.wikipedia.org Definition: Macquarie Island is an Australian island, located southwe…
Source: Beauty of Macquarie Island
3 Ways Your Guardian Angels Help You To Stay Positive
Here are 3 ways that your guardian angels can lift you up to a positive perspective:
- Ask for Divine Help. Asking for help from God, Jesus, and the angels is the first key to staying positive, no matter what’s going on around you. When we worry, we are imagining that we are all alone. But when we pray, it’s an affirmation that help is all around us and within us. It doesn’t matter HOW you ask for help – all that matters is that you DO ask for help. What do you need help with? Please take a moment right now and ask for divine assistance.
- Focus upon solutions. Being positive doesn’t mean that you’re naïve about what’s happening in the world. There are definite issues of concern going on right now. The way to stay positive in the face of awareness about issues, is to focus upon finding solutions. So, when you become upset about something, pray to know how you can help. You will be given divine assignments that will assist with the situation. And please don’t worry: God will never give you an assignment that you can’t fulfill.
- Accept help. It’s not enough to ask for help – you also have to be willing to receive help. Your guardian angels are continually sending you messages, signs, love, prayers, and other forms of help. Most of this help comes in the form of you receiving divinely inspired ideas to take positive action. If you feel confused, blocked, or intimidated to hear or follow this guidance – pray for courage and support – and it is given to you. Your Your relationship with your guardian angels is mirrored with your relationship with people. The more that you feel comfortable asking for and accepting help from people, the more comfortable you’ll feel with requesting and receiving help from above. So do practice daily asking for help, and accepting help in its many forms.
If you have difficulty asking for or receiving help, or if you feel like no one in your life is helpful, please say this prayer:
“Dear God, Thank you for healing anything in my mind or heart that would prevent me from asking for or accepting help. Help me to know please that I deserve help, just as much as anyone else. Thank you Lord for guiding me to healthy friendships with supportive people. Thank you for hearing and answering my prayers.”
Your guardian angels can help you with anything that brings about peace, because peace is their divine assignment. The more of us who consciously connect with our guardian angels, the more peace we bring to the world.
This additional guidance comes from the Angel herself, Doreen Virtue.
My Angels, please feel free and open enough to have a conversation with your Angels. Talk to them as you would anyone else. Then, listen, pay attention to your inner knowledge and you’ll get your answers. You’ll know to trust your inner feelings and inner self. KEEP your FAITH my Angels! KEEP your LIGHT BRIGHT!!
Always with Light and Love!!
The World Angel Summit is coming to you on February 22-28, 2017!
7 Days. 15 life-changing angel lessons and meditations– all for FREE! Thank you for joining us in love and compassion to share blessings with the world.
My Angels, have you ever thought even for one moment about learning more about Angels, more about yourself, more about your inner light, or more about learning how to hear and listen to your inner voice? Well, this Summit is free and online – so, go check it out. What can it hurt? What can it bring and provide you is more like it… 8)
Always with Light & Love My Angels!!
Melody Johnson is a world-wide trainer, she teaches the owner how to train, care and keep the horse, donkey and mule living in balance with the owner. Most importantly she teaches the owner how to …
Source: “Horses Dream Of Being Trained The Way A Donkey Demands To Be Trained” Melody Johnson, Trainer
Five Types of Acceptance
- Acceptance of What Is: Accepting what you observe with neutrality rather than having any emotional charge, good or bad, about it. If you have a charge about it, you are not in Acceptance.
- Acceptance of Self: Accepting all of you—your humanity, as experienced largely through your personality or ego, as well as your Divinity, which is experienced when you are Awake within your Authentic Self.
- Acceptance of Others: This means Accepting everyone based on your understanding that we are all, literally, in this life together and that everyone is, in Spiritual Reality, a Divine Being having a human experience.
- Acceptance of the World Just as It Is: Accepting everything that is presently happening on this beautiful planet as well as everything that has ever happened here.
- Acceptance of God: Accepting the possibility that there is more going on in our lives than what we observe in physical-world reality. It means Accepting the possibility that there is purpose behind it all, regardless of whether we perceive or believe it.
My Angels, I know life throws us for whirl winds once in a while and we are uncertain why certain things happen, why someone is the way they are, why the change, etc. But, know that you will have great peace of mind if you just stop and breathe, inhale all the questions you have deeply and then exhale all that you cannot control, cannot comprehend, and just let it ALL go! My Angels, Acceptance in life is key – Accept who you are and know that you are always changing and growing, accept this Life and get out there and be amazing because I KNOW you ALL are and have so much more to offer! I have Faith in ALL of you and send you so much LOVE!!
“God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; the courage to change the things I can; and the wisdom to know the difference. “ ~Serenity Prayer~
WHEN IN DOUBT ~ TUNE OUT
“If you’re unsure whether you have successfully called upon an angel, try tuning out your senses and feel (sp) with your heart. If you are receptive to it, there is a chance that you will feel your companion angels as warmth. If you wish, you can refer to the angels you call upon as guides or protectors. However you refer to angels, practice being aware of them and remember that if you ask for one, there will always be a divine presence watching over you.”