Thank you “Totally Inspired Mind” for sharing this awesome post via Divine Goddess Coaching!! I had to share myself… 8)
Always with Light & Love!
Good morning Angels!! I thought I would share this special message from Guru Singh & Guruperkarma Kaur. It’s a special message for me since I was stung a week ago by a bee and my arm swelled up and it lasted for an entire week. With that said, Bees are important and I would not want to harm them, but rather keep them safe cared for.
Enjoy and Have a Great Day ANGELS!
You are luminous. You have a light in your heart that needs to shine — beyond the bushel under which you’ve hidden.
A bushel is a ye old timey word for a bowl or container (before it morphed into a peck’s measurement partner). But enough history….
Your angels want to talk about you, about your present.
Your gift to the world is your light, your heart, your love. But, before you can share it (or give it away), you get to unwrap it and discover what’s inside for yourself.
You have goodies in there you haven’t even touched yet. Your heart is a treasure trove and it’s time for you to go on a hunt for it.
Take a trip of self-discovery and explore who you are.
Expand what you can do.
Expand what you think you can do.
Evolve into your best future.
Thank you for “Heal Your Grid” for allowing me to share such an inspirational message.
My Angels, you have so much to offer, so much to explore both within yourself and within this beautiful Mother Earth. So, dig deep and go exploring! Keep me posted and let me know what you find.
Always with Light and Love my Angels!!
Angels ~ Do you need a little motivation or inspiration to help you or push you on your path towards success? Well, look no further and choose one:
100 Motivational Quotes That Will Inspire You To Be Successful:
1. If you want to achieve greatness stop asking for permission. ~Anonymous
2. Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out. ~John Wooden
3. To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong. ~Anonymous
4. If you are not willing to risk the usual you will have to settle for the ordinary. ~Jim Rohn
5. Trust because you are willing to accept the risk, not because it’s safe or certain. ~Anonymous
6. Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life – think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success. ~Swami Vivekananda
7. All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them. ~Walt Disney
8. Good things come to people who wait, but better things come to those who go out and get them. ~Anonymous
9. If you do what you always did, you will get what you always got. ~Anonymous
10. Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm. ~Winston Churchill
11. Just when the caterpillar thought the world was ending, he turned into a butterfly. ~Proverb
12. Successful entrepreneurs are givers and not takers of positive energy. ~Anonymous
13. Whenever you see a successful person you only see the public glories, never the private sacrifices to reach them. ~Vaibhav Shah
14. Opportunities don’t happen, you create them. ~Chris Grosser
15. Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value. ~Albert Einstein
16. Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. ~Eleanor Roosevelt
17. I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work. ~Thomas A. Edison
18. If you don’t value your time, neither will others. Stop giving away your time and talents- start charging for it. ~Kim Garst
19. A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him. ~David Brinkley
20. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt
21. The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it. ~Henry Ford
22. If you’re going through hell keep going. ~Winston Churchill
23. The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do. ~Anonymous
24. Don’t raise your voice, improve your argument. ~Anonymous
25. What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.~ Oscar Wilde
26. The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away. ~Anonymous
27. The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success. ~Bruce Feirstein
28. When you stop chasing the wrong things you give the right things a chance to catch you. ~Lolly Daskal
29. Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great. ~John D. Rockefeller
30. No masterpiece was ever created by a lazy artist.~ Anonymous
31. Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne
32. If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough. ~Albert Einstein
33. Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting. ~Anonymous
34. Do one thing every day that scares you. ~Anonymous
35. What’s the point of being alive if you don’t at least try to do something remarkable. ~Anonymous
36. Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. ~Lolly Daskal
37. Nothing in the world is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. ~Anonymous
38. Knowledge is being aware of what you can do. Wisdom is knowing when not to do it. ~Anonymous
39. Your problem isn’t the problem. Your reaction is the problem. ~Anonymous
40. You can do anything, but not everything. ~Anonymous
41. Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower. ~Steve Jobs
42. There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed. ~Ray Goforth
43. Thinking should become your capital asset, no matter whatever ups and downs you come across in your life. ~Dr. APJ Kalam
44. I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have. ~Thomas Jefferson
45. The starting point of all achievement is desire. ~Napolean Hill
46. Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in and day-out. ~Robert Collier
47. If you want to achieve excellence, you can get there today. As of this second, quit doing less-than-excellent work. ~Thomas J. Watson
48. All progress takes place outside the comfort zone. ~Michael John Bobak
49. You may only succeed if you desire succeeding; you may only fail if you do not mind failing. ~Philippos
50. Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear – not absense of fear. ~Mark Twain
51. Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone. ~Pablo Picasso
52. People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily. ~Zig Ziglar
53. We become what we think about most of the time, and that’s the strangest secret. ~Earl Nightingale
54. The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary. ~Vidal Sassoon
55. The best reason to start an organization is to make meaning; to create a product or service to make the world a better place. ~Guy Kawasaki
56. I find that when you have a real interest in life and a curious life, that sleep is not the most important thing. ~Martha Stewart
57. It’s not what you look at that matters, it’s what you see. ~Anonymous
58. The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same. ~Colin R. Davis
59. The function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers. ~Ralph Nader
60. Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it. ~Maya Angelou
61. As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others. ~Bill Gates
62. A real entrepreneur is somebody who has no safety net underneath them. ~Henry Kravis
63. The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself. ~Mark Caine
64. People who succeed have momentum. The more they succeed, the more they want to succeed, and the more they find a way to succeed. Similarly, when someone is failing, the tendency is to get on a downward spiral that can even become a self-fulfilling prophecy. ~Tony Robbins
65. When I dare to be powerful – to use my strength in the service of my vision, then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid. ~Audre Lorde
66. Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. ~Mark Twain
67. The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus. ~Bruce Lee
68. Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life — think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success. ~Swami Vivekananda
69. Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success. ~Dale Carnegie
70. If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much. ~ Jim Rohn
71. If you genuinely want something, don’t wait for it — teach yourself to be impatient. ~Gurbaksh Chahal
72. Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning. ~Robert Kiyosaki
73. If you want to make a permanent change, stop focusing on the size of your problems and start focusing on the size of you! ~T. Harv Eker
74. You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something – your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life. ~Steve Jobs
75. Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to doDon’t wish it were easier, wish you were better. ~Jim Rohn
76. The number one reason people fail in life is because they listen to their friends, family, and neighbors. ~Napoleon Hill
77. The reason most people never reach their goals is that they don’t define them, or ever seriously consider them as believable or achievable. Winners can tell you where they are going, what they plan to do along the way, and who will be sharing the adventure with them. ~Denis Watiley
78. In my experience, there is only one motivation, and that is desire. No reasons or principle contain it or stand against it. ~Jane Smiley
79. Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time. ~George Bernard Shaw
80. I don’t want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well. ~Diane Ackerman
81. You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them. ~Michael Jordan
82. Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going. ~Jim Ryun
83. People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing. ~Dale Carnegie
84. There is no chance, no destiny, no fate, that can hinder or control the firm resolve of a determined soul. ~Ella Wheeler Wilcox
85. Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter. ~Francis Chan
86. You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction. ~George Lorimer
87. To be successful you must accept all challenges that come your way. You can’t just accept the ones you like. ~Mike Gafka
88. Success is…knowing your purpose in life, growing to reach your maximum potential, and sowing seeds that benefit others. ~ John C. Maxwell
89. Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice. ~Wayne Dyer
90. To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan, but also believe.~ Anatole France
91. Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no help at all. ~Dale Carnegie
92. You measure the size of the accomplishment by the obstacles you had to overcome to reach your goals. ~Booker T. Washington
93. Real difficulties can be overcome; it is only the imaginary ones that are unconquerable. ~Theodore N. Vail
94. It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation. ~Herman Melville
95. Fortune sides with him who dares. ~Virgil
96. Little minds are tamed and subdued by misfortune; but great minds rise above it. ~Washington Irving
97. Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor. ~Truman Capote
98. Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. ~John R. Wooden
99. You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it. ~Margaret Thatcher
100. A man can be as great as he wants to be. If you believe in yourself and have the courage, the determination, the dedication, the competitive drive and if you are willing to sacrifice the little things in life and pay the price for the things that are worthwhile, it can be done. ~Vince Lombardi
As we read these thoughts, know they are sources of guidance in times of need, they can give us inspiration in times of struggle, they can motivate us in times of tribulations — success is not final and failure is not forever: it is the motivation we to choose that matters most.
Thinking of you ALL ALWAYS! Sent to you all with Light & much Love!!